How do I backup my account
ALL CLIENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THEY HAVE A FULL UP-TO-DATE BACKUP AT ALL TIMES!
To make a backup of your account, which will be stored on your local workstation, please do the following:
- Log onto your cPANEL Control Panel
- Click on the BACKUPS Icon
- Select Download a home directory Backup and save to your computer
- Select all the items under Download a MySQL Database Backup
- Select all the items under Download Email Domain Forwarder or Filter Backup
If you have an FTP server that you can log onto, you can select Generate/Download a Full Backup, and have it FTPed to a location of your choice. Once you do this, PLEASE delete the version you created on the sever.
Our Backup Schedule: We backup all accounts daily, weekly, and monthly to a local drive on each server. We also backup all accounts monthly to remote drive locations. While we backup the accounts daily, this does not mean that we can restore them. There could be an issue with the hardware or the backup we have taken. That is why we request that all clients make local backups of their sites to their personal computers.
If you have any additional questions and need support please open a support ticket.