Setting up email on my iPhone
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) lets you access email stored on a mail server from multiple computers and devices without transferring them between computers. Post Office Protocol (POP) lets you retrieve email from a remote server through your third-party email client.
BEFORE YOU START: To set up your device with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. This information can be found on your cPANEL control panel.
To Use a Mobile Phone with Your Email
- Create an account with your mobile phone.
- Locate the account settings and set the following:
- Your full email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email account password
- Incoming Mail Server
- Your incoming POP or IMAP server. (select POP or IMAP)
- Outgoing Mail Server
- Your outgoing SMTP server. (example: mail.mydomain.com)
- Incoming Server Port
- IMAP without SSL - 143
IMAP with SSL - 993
POP without SSL - 110
POP with SSL - 995